The instrument is in accordance with the standard ASTM D97 requirements of the design and manufacture of high-tech oil and related products, widely used in the petroleum industry and railway, aviation, electricity, related universities and research institutes.
1. Embedded computer, imported industrial computer, 10.4-inch LCD touch screen, the entire Chinese operating system.
2. Using PPT imaging technology, computer automatic detection, analysis, to determine the pour point of oil samples.
3. Automatic completion of the sample lift, tilt, detection, automatic timing, automatically determine the test results, automatically save the test results; automatically complete the results of the whole process of printing.
4. With rapid detection function, according to the expected pour point directly set the lowest temperature of the cold bath, so that the sample quickly cooling, shorten the experimental time.
5. With functions of fault detection, analysis, judgment, and show on the display interface.
6. Imported glass temperature sensor, coefficient of thermal conductivity and the mercury glass thermometer consistent, the results more accurate.
7. Using metal cold bath, imported double compressor cascade refrigeration, cooling speed.
8. Double bath, double hole, bath temperature alone control, can simultaneously detect two sets of samples, sample in a bath to complete all the temperature points of the determination.
9. The instrument can be connected to the laboratory LIMS system and multi-machine networking.
Technical parameters and indicators
Determination of the minimum pour point: -56℃
Temperature control range: -69℃～+48℃
Bath temperature control accuracy: ±0.5℃
Cooling rate: From 48 ° C to -70 ° C ≤15 minutes
Bath temperature drop 17 ℃:≤150seconds
Outage time interval: ＞30min
Number of test holes: 2 holes
Power supply: AC(220±10%)V,(50±1)Hz
Power consumption: 1800W
Operational environment: Ambient temperature 5 ℃ ~ 40 ℃, relative humidity ≤ 85%
Dimensions: 700×550×640 mm(L×W×H)
Net weight: 106kg