Foaming characteristic apparatus for lubricating oil conforms to ASTM D892 Standard Test Method for Foaming Characteristics of Lubricating Oils; the apparatus is used for testing the foaming characteristics of lubricating oils at 24°C and 93.5°C. Means of empirically rating the foaming tendency and the stability of the foam are described.
1. The digital display temperature controller features flexible operation and high precision.
2. The heating output adopts solid-state relay, contactless, sparkles, and noiseless. Long life time, safe and reliable.
3. The heater adopts stainless steel material. The heating rate is fast and the life time is long.
4. The apparatus is equipped with two holes, can do two groups of parallel sample experiments, improve work efficiency.
5. The apparatus is equipped with four groups of flow meters, convenient to observe the flow of experimental gas.
6. Rational design with attractive appearance and friendly to the environment.
1. Rated voltage: AC220V±10% 50Hz
2. Power: 2800W
3. Temperature controlling mode: digital display
4. Temperature controlling point: 24°C, 93.5°C
5. Temperature controlling precision: ±0.5°C
6. Sensor: Pt100
7. Hole of the bath: 2 holes
8. String mode: electrical machine 1250turns/min
9. Ambient requirement: Temperature 15~30°C, Humidity≤85%