The instrument is designed and made as per ASTM D 1744 “Test Methods for Water Content of Liquid Petroleum Products (Karl Fischer Methods)”. It is used to determine water content (50 to 1000 ppm) in the liquid petroleum products by titration using Karl Fischer reagent.
1. Power supply: AC 220V±10％, 50 Hz
2. Ambient temperature: 10°C ~ 35°C
3. Relative humidity: ≤85％
4. The instrument should be placed on a flat workbench. Please try your best to lower air convection
5. The instrument should be placed in a dry area if it is not used
6. Total power consumption: not more than 300 W
7. Dimensions (m): 0.52×0.36×0.33