Apparatus for water separability of petroleum oils and synthetic fluid conforms to the ASTM D1401 Standard Test Method for Water Separability of Petroleum Oils and Synthetic Fluids. This apparatus provides a guide for determining the water separation characteristics of oils subject to water contamination and turbulence. It is used for specification of new oils and monitoring of in-service oils. And it covers measurement of the ability of petroleum oils or synthetic fluids to separate from water. Although developed specifically for steam-turbine oils having viscosities of 28.8–90 mm2/s at 40°C, this test method may be used to test oils of other types having various viscosities and synthetic fluids at other test temperatures. It is recommended, however, that the test temperature be raised to 82 ± 1°C when testing products more viscous than 90 mm2/s at 40°C.
1. Digital display temperature controller, temperature control high accuracy.
2. Digital timer alarm, easy to operate.
3. The apparatus is made of glass bath to facilitate observation.
4. Three holes design to improve experimental efficiency.
5. Decent and beautiful design.
1. Rated voltage: AC 220V±10%, 50Hz
2. Power: 2000W
3. Temperature: Digital display temperature controller
4. Temperature range: Room temperature~100°C
5. Temperature sensor: Pt100 (Platinum resistor)
6. Bath temperature mixing method: Motor agitation, 1200r/min
7. Oil sample mixing method: Motor agitation, 1500r/min
8. Control temperature accuracy: ±0.5°C
9. Ambient requirements: Temperature: 15~30°C, Humidity≤85%