Standard benchtop turbidity meter with Total Suspended Solids measurement mode, 2 to 7 points calibration, selectable 4 turbidity units. The meter is suitable for laboratory use.
• Standard benchtop turbidity meter is equipped with a 4.5" LCD display.
• 2 to 7 points calibration using the Formazin Standards.
• Selectable four turbidity units, including the NTU, FNU, EBC and ASBC.
• TSS conversion factor ensures accurate measurement for Total Suspended Solids.
• Continuous measurement mode that can used for indexing and matching the sample vials.
• Hold function freezes current reading for easy viewing and recording.
• Password protection prevents the unauthorized calibration and settings.
• Help message as a operational guide that helps user quickly begin using the instrument.
• System menu allows setting the 9 parameters, including the date and time, resolution, auto-power off, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 200 readings.
• Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
Measurement Method ISO 7027 nephelometric method (90°)
Turbidity Range 0~2000 NTU/FNU, 0~500 EBC, 0~9999 ASBC
TSS Range Deponds on conversion factor
Resolution 0.01 (0~100 NTU), 0.1 (100~999 NTU), 1 (999~2000 NTU)
Accuracy ±2% (0~500 NTU), ±3% (501~2000 NTU)
Calibration Standards 0.02, 10, 200, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 NTU or User-Defined
Light Source Infrared-emitting diode (850 nm wavelength)
Detector Silicon Photodiode
Stray Light < 0.02 NTU
Sample Vials 60(H) ×25(Dia)mm
Power Off Manual or Automatic (2 hours after last key pressed)
Reset Function Yes
Memory Stores up to 200 data sets
Output USB Communication Interface
Operating Temperature 0~60°C
Power Requirements DC12V Power Adapter