Economy portable pH meter, 2 points calibration, automatic temperature compensation, system menu contains 2 optional parameters. The meter is used for measuring the pH and millivolt of samples. Accuracy: 0.01pH.
• Easy-to-use portable pH meter is equipped with a large LCD display.
• 2 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
• Automatic electrode slope display helps user decide whether to replace sensor.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire pH range.
• Data Hold function freezes current reading for easy viewing and recording.
• Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 50 readings.
• Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
• Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
• Water and wastewater treatment
• Environmental monitoring and ecological research
• Aquaculture and hydroponics
• Food processing
• Other industrial applications
pH Range -2.00~16.00pH
Calibration Points 2 points
Calibration Solutions USA (pH4.01/7.00/10.01)
Temperature Compensation 0~100°C, 32~212°F
Compensation Mode Manual or Automatic
mV Range -1999~1999mV
Temperature Range 0~100°C, 32~212°F
Hold Function Manual
Memory Stores up to 50 data sets
Output USB Communication Interface
Power Requirements 1×9V/800mA Battery
Battery Life Approximately 150 hours