DSP2003B Closed-cup flash point tester for petroleum products Pensky-Martin method) (semi-automatic model)is suitable to the standards of GB/T261 & ASTM D93. It is used to test the flash point of fuel oil and lubricating oil and so on under under experimental condition.
1. The upper cover is equipped with a standard fireball comparer, easy to operate.
2. Heating with stepless voltage regulator, heating-rate equability.
3. Stainless steel heater, safe and reliable.
4. Electrical motor to agitate oil sample makes the temperature of oil sample up equability.
5. Remote control to light fire could improve the accuracy in test.
6. The instrument is designed rationally, has attractive appearance and easy to operate.