The instrument is designed and made as per “Test Methods for Density of Petroleum and Liquid Petroleum Products (Densimeter Methods)”. It is suitable to determine density of liquid petroleum products using a densimeter.
1. Ambient temperature: -10°C ～ +40°C, the temperature should not change for more than ±2°C
2. Relative humidity: ≤85％
3. The instrument should be placed on a flat workbench during operation and please try your best to reduce air convection during a test.
4. If the instrument is not used for a long time, please store it at a dry place.
1. Power supply: AC 220V±10％, 50 Hz
2. Cubage of bath: Ф300×380 mm
3. Heating power: 700 W, 1000 W
4. Temperature controller:
(1) Temperature controlling range: 0°C～100°C
(2) Temperature controlling accuracy: ±0.2°C
(3) Temperature sensor: Industrial platinum resistance, Pt100
5. Thermometer: total immersion mercury thermometer with scale division of 0.2 °C