Economy portable conductivity meter, 3 point calibration, selectable temperature coefficient and cell constant. The meter is suitable for outdoor applications. Accuracy: 0.5% F.S.
• Economy portable conductivity meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
• 1 to 3 points push-button calibration, automatically recognizes the standard solutions.
• Selectable cell constant and temperature coefficient.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures accurate measurements.
• Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
• Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
• Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
• System menu allows setting the 7 parameters, including the number of calibration points,
temperature unit, hold function, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 50 readings.
• Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
• Multi-mode power scheme (battery, power adapter, computer's USB port) ensures that use
the meter smoothly.
• Water quality monitoring
• Geological and ecological research
• Cooling towers
• Printing industry
• Swimming pools and Spas
• Agriculture and aquaculture
• Education applications
Conductivity Range 0~20.00, 200.0, 2000µS/cm, 20.00, 200.0mS/cm
Accuracy ±0.5% F.S
Resolution 0.01, 0.1, 1
Calibration Points 1 to 3 points
Calibration Solutions 10µS/cm, 84µS/cm,1413µS/cm,12.88mS/cm,111.8mS/cm
Temperature Range 0~105°C, 32~221°F
Accuracy ±0.5°C, ±0.9°F
Calibration Points 1 point
Calibration Range Measured value ±10°C
Temperature Compensation 0~100°C, 32~212°F, Manual or Automatic
Temperature Coefficient 0.0~10.0%/°C
Cell Constant K=0.1, 1, 10 or User-defined
Normalization Temperature 25°C
Hold Function Manual or Automatic endpoint detection
Power Off Manual or Automatic (10 minutes after last key pressed)
Reset Function Yes
Connector 6-pin Mini Plug
Memory Stores up to 50 data sets
Output USB Communication Interface
Power Requirements 3×1.5V "AA" Batteries
Battery Life Approximately 150 hours (Turn off the backlit)